2021 NIADA Strategic Planning
In early February, NIADA assembled its board of directors to discuss the association's strategic plan for the next five years.
NIADA will accomplish its mission and achieve its vision by:
• Advocating before executive and legislative branches, coordinating state advocacy efforts and participating in key legal proceedings.
• Being the authoritative voice of the used vehicle marketplace.
• Promoting NIADA members to consumers.
• Providing resources to consumers purchasing used motor vehicles.
• Helping NIADA members optimize their business to compete in an evolving marketplace.
• Facilitating best practices, benchmarking and research while advancing industry knowledge through meetings, training, certification, publications and video.
• Providing NIADA members with discounted industry-leading products and services.
• Assisting in the development and management of regional, state and local independent dealer associations.
• Fostering and strengthening relationships with fellow associations, vendors and similarly-situated organizations to advance NIADA’s goals.
• Being a fiscally strong association with a knowledgeable, professional staff.